I like the background design. It might look cooler if you could incorporate the text into it more. maybe make the fire place have a fire that says main menu
The whole picture above the fireplace theme is cool. If you added just a little bit to it somewhere to bring your name and the title in with the menu it would help a little bit.
6 Comments:
The zoom to the video menu is kind of awkward.
I like the background design. It might look cooler if you could incorporate the text into it more. maybe make the fire place have a fire that says main menu
I like the idea of the TV playing through your videos... I like the improvement you've made since the ALPHAs. like dailey said- name!
the background looks good and the tv (looks and the feel = amazing)i think the finished project will be pretty sweet
nice lighting on the stuff in the screen
The whole picture above the fireplace theme is cool. If you added just a little bit to it somewhere to bring your name and the title in with the menu it would help a little bit.
Post a Comment
<< Home