DVD Design
posted by Corey @ 11:01 AM 9 comments
definitely has the comic book feel. nice work with the panels, colors, and picture styles
I really love the comic book idea. It plays out well. Looks very good.
i like the comic book theme. i would put more content in our special features menu.
Way to go Coery. love the video playing in the main menu. good job on the comic book feel
I like the layout. Looks very good. Drop shadow.
Very Simple and easy to find everything.
The comic book theme is really cool.
Very Nice Work!
p.s. what song were you looking for?
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
9 Comments:
definitely has the comic book feel. nice work with the panels, colors, and picture styles
I really love the comic book idea. It plays out well. Looks very good.
i like the comic book theme. i would put more content in our special features menu.
Way to go Coery. love the video playing in the main menu. good job on the comic book feel
I like the layout. Looks very good. Drop shadow.
Very Simple and easy to find everything.
The comic book theme is really cool.
Very Nice Work!
p.s. what song were you looking for?
Post a Comment
<< Home