DVD Design
posted by EggoWafflesLvr65 @ 11:03 AM 7 comments
I like the refrigerator motif as well as the overlays. Is there a way to make the transition between the splash page and the menu smoother?
rotation of the fridge is great. also, the navigation is pretty sweet. the yellow borders for the menu is kind of confusing with the yellows letters.
looks good, I think the motion in the beginning may be a little bit slow.
I really like those transitions. The letters that spell out in the opening Splash are a little slow, but that is a minor thing. Overall I really like your design.
It looks awesome! Nice transitions and cool slide show.
i liked the transitions between each menu
It looks good so far. I like the motion it adds great effect but you might want to speed it up a little.
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
7 Comments:
I like the refrigerator motif as well as the overlays. Is there a way to make the transition between the splash page and the menu smoother?
rotation of the fridge is great. also, the navigation is pretty sweet. the yellow borders for the menu is kind of confusing with the yellows letters.
looks good, I think the motion in the beginning may be a little bit slow.
I really like those transitions. The letters that spell out in the opening Splash are a little slow, but that is a minor thing. Overall I really like your design.
It looks awesome! Nice transitions and cool slide show.
i liked the transitions between each menu
It looks good so far. I like the motion it adds great effect but you might want to speed it up a little.
Post a Comment
<< Home