DVD Design
posted by J-Work @ 11:06 AM 6 comments
Nice design. Change to 16:9. Cool transitions.
Is your menu in 4:3? It might look more like an iPhone (rectangular instead of square) if you made it 16:9... just a thought. Overall I really the design!
i like the ipod touch feel. i love the design. the transition between the slide show and the menu works great.
Buttons/Menu fit together really nice. Need to change menus to 16:9. Overall nicely done.
nice image of an iphone, and i like the highlights on the buttons when selected.
I like the I phone idea. The links look like they actually came with it.
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
6 Comments:
Nice design. Change to 16:9. Cool transitions.
Is your menu in 4:3? It might look more like an iPhone (rectangular instead of square) if you made it 16:9... just a thought. Overall I really the design!
i like the ipod touch feel. i love the design. the transition between the slide show and the menu works great.
Buttons/Menu fit together really nice. Need to change menus to 16:9. Overall nicely done.
nice image of an iphone, and i like the highlights on the buttons when selected.
I like the I phone idea. The links look like they actually came with it.
Post a Comment
<< Home