i like the ipod feel, digging it. clever use of ipod navigation, nice touch. your picture on the right looks a little low res, maybe you want to replace it with something a little more crisp. I like!
HIgher resolution photo of you if possible. Main menu overlay is cool. I like the design and navigation scheme. The fact that it acts like an iPod makes it even cooler.
8 Comments:
i like the ipod design. maybe add the ipod click when ever you scroll down the items listed. you might also trying to add some audio.
i like the ipod feel, digging it. clever use of ipod navigation, nice touch. your picture on the right looks a little low res, maybe you want to replace it with something a little more crisp. I like!
HIgher resolution photo of you if possible. Main menu overlay is cool. I like the design and navigation scheme. The fact that it acts like an iPod makes it even cooler.
This comment has been removed by the author.
looks just like a iPod. great work
I like the iPod idea. It might be cool if it transitioned by having the menus shuffle left and right like an iPod when switching menus.
Nice layout, great overlays! Very nice job.
Good start. Background music would work with the iPod theme
Post a Comment
<< Home